It’s Good Work. You Can Get It.
It’s not just about finding a job—it’s finding a place in the world that also works for you. Is it a seasonal stint in the summer months? Or is it landing a corner-office career capper? Every person’s work matters, and it also matters how you get there.
Via the magic of the internet, you can schedule a virtual hangout with local leaders to get resume advice, brush up on your interview skills, or get candid tips from someone that has been there, done that. No matter if you are currently in the job market or ready to nourish your network, we’re here to help.
Browse Job Postings
Meet some of Scott’s employers, view jobs by city, or browse all of the area’s listings. We aggregate our job postings in partnership with the Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) and CareerForceMN. If you have questions about jobs or a job posting or are an employer experiencing trouble finding a specific role, please read our FAQ located here.
Career Personality Assessment
Traitify is a visual personality assessment that can help you see how your personality, core values and character jive with different careers. The assessment is easy – you get to swipe through a short series of images where you answer “Me” or “Not Me” and in just about 90 seconds you’ll see:
• A breakdown of how you stack up against seven types of career personalities.
• Information about the kinds of people and work environments that help you thrive.
• Possible strengths and weaknesses.
• Personalized recommendations for careers aligned specifically with your unique characteristics.
• Essential details about each career recommendation, including the level of education and degree you need, as well as what to expect in terms of salary, potential job growth, and more.
It’s accurate, fast, fun, and easy to take, and it can be completed from any mobile, tablet, or desktop device.