Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools
July 26, 2022
- Prior Lake
Company: Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools
- Monitors student behavior during the noon hour period.
- Helps students resolve conflicts in a peaceful manner.
- Works with building principal in establishing appropriate safety rules.
- Reports unsafe playground situations to building principal.
- Enforces all safety rules.
- Monitors the time that each class is outside and assures they get to class on time.
- Assists students who are hurt until help arrives.
- Assists in seeing that students are properly dressed for cold weather.
Salary Type: Hourly
Salary: $15.62 per hour
Job Type: Part Time
Contact Phone Number:
Website URL: https://www.priorlake-savage.k12.mn.us/employment
4540 Tower Street SE
Prior Lake, MN 55372